An Open Label Study to Assess the Resection Rate of Liver Metastases Following Neoadjuvant Therapy With Avastin in Combination With Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine (XELOX) in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Unresectable Liver Metastasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 46 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.