A Randomised, Double-Blind, Two-Way Crossover Study to Determine the Effects of Co-Administration of AZD6140 and Nordette (Combination of Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol) After Multiple Oral Doses in Healthy Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel; Ticagrelor
- Indications Pregnancy; Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Jun 2011 Results published in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 03 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from Nov 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History