Effect of Lipid Modification on Peripheral Arterial Disease After Endovascular Intervention ('The ELIMIT Trial')
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Niacin (Primary) ; Aspirin; Atorvastatin; Clopidogrel; Simvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELIMIT Study
- 11 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from Jul 2010 to Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jun 2008 New trial record.