A Study to Investigate the Relative Pharmacological Activity of an Inhaled B2-Agonist/Anticholinergic Dual Pharmacophore in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Batefenterol (Primary) ; Propranolol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Feb 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2008 New trial record.