A Dose Escalating Phase Ia-b Clinical Trial of the IGF-1 Receptor Inhibitor AXL1717 in Patients With Advanced Cancer: A Prospective, Single Armed, Open Label, Dose-finding Phase Ia-b Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Picropodophyllin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2012 Data from this trial has been presented in a poster presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Americal Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) according to an Axelar AB media release.
- 15 May 2012 Data from this trial will be included in a poster presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Americal Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) in June 2012.
- 29 Mar 2011 Results from the phase I part in patients with squamous cell lung cancer will be presented at the 102nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (abstract # 1276).