A Phase 1/2 Study of SB1518 for the Treatment of Advanced Myeloid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pacritinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors S*BIO
- 10 Dec 2013 Pooled analysis assessing outcomes in patients with no more than 100,000 platelets/microL at baseline presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 28 Jun 2013 Pooled safety results of this trial and 3 other phase I and II trials will be presented at the 18th Congress of the European Hematology Association in June 2013. Results also published in a Cell Therapeutics media release.
- 19 Apr 2012 Actual end date Jan 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History