A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of PHX1149T as Monotherapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dutogliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROT301
- Sponsors Phenomix Corporation
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2010 Secondary endpoint 'Fasting glucose level' and "Postprandial glucose level' have been met in recipients of dutogliptin (400 mg/day) according to top-line results reported in a Phenomix Corporation media release.
- 21 Apr 2010 Top-line results have been reported in a Phenomix Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History