A Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of the Human Anti-TNF [tumour necrosis factor] Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab in Children With Polyarticular Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; Eisai Co Ltd
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jul 2018 Results (n=577) evalauting the totality of safety findings from 7 clinical trials (NCT00048542, NCT00775437, NCT00690573, NCT01166282, NCT01251614, NCT00409682 and NCT00686374) published in the Journal of Pediatrics
- 25 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.