SINCERE: Safety in Idiopathic Arthritis: NSAIDs and Celebrex Evaluation Registry A Prospective Observational Registry Of Patients With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) Treated With NSAIDs.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SINCERE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 276 to 275 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.