A Phase I, Multi-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD1940, Including an Interaction Study, After Administration of Oral Multiple Ascending Doses in Adult Subjects With Chronic Low Back Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Midazolam; NEO 1940
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from Jan 2009 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2008 New trial record.