A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Active Controlled, Multi-center Long-term Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Beta-3 Agonist Mirabegron (YM178) 50 mg qd and 100 mg qd in Subjects With Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms TAURUS
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Apr 2014 Results for urinary retention rates presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 19 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 28th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 13 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register record: DRKS00004023).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History