Prospective, Multicenter, Investigator-Blinded, Randomized, Comparative Study Estimate Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy of NXL104/Ceftazidime vs. Comparator Followed Appropriate Oral Therapy Treatment Complicated UTI Hosp Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftazidime (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the ASM Microbe 2017
- 28 Jun 2016 According to AstraZeneca media release, the European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for Zavicefta (ceftazidime-avibactam, previously known as CAZ AVI), a new combination antibiotic for the treatment of patients with serious Gram-negative bacterial infections requiring hospitalisation.
- 09 May 2011 Results have been presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID), 27th International Congress of Chemotherapy (ICC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History