A Randomized, Double Blind Comparator-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of AEGR-733 and Atorvastatin 20 mg vs Atorvastatin Monotherapy in Subjects With Moderate Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Lomitapide
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 15th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA) in Boston, MA.
- 08 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov