A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine In Healthy Infants Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations In Taiwan.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Aluminium phosphate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Dec 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 03 Feb 2010 Actual end date (November 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History