Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Rheumatological Tolerability of Letrozole as an Adjuvant Breast Cancer Treatment in Postmenopausal Women Who Are Intolerant and Discontinue Anastrozole Due to Grade 2-3 Arthralgia-Myalgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REAL
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2011 Actual end date changed from Oct 2009 to Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.