A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose Titration Efficacy and Safety Study of Pramipexole ER (0.75 to 4.5 mg) Administered Orally Once Daily Versus Placebo Over a 16-week Maintenance Phase in Patients Diagnosed With Fibromyalgia, as Assessed by the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Criteria Followed by a 24-week Open-label Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 03 Feb 2010 Additional trial location (USA) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2008 Actual patient number reported as 61 by ClinicalTrials.gov.