A Phase III Randomized Study of Zolendronate Bisphosphonate Therapy for the Prevention of Bone Loss in Men With Prostate Cancer Receiving Long-Term Androgen Deprivation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Calcium gluconate; Colecalciferol; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Male osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2020.