Phase 2, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in Korea.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 03 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History