A Cancer Research UK Phase I study to determine the maximum tolerated dose of the oral Src/ABL inhibitor AZD0424, and to identify tolerable and effective AZD0424 combination regimens for the treatment of advanced solid tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 0424 (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 13 Feb 2018 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as single agent phase completed, and there is insufficient supportive preclinical data to proceed with combination phase
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.