Efficacy and Safety of AP 12009 in Adult Patients with Recurrent or Refractory Anaplastic Astrocytoma (WHO grade III) or Secondary Glioblastoma (WHO grade IV) as Compared to Standard Chemotherapy: A Randomized, Actively Controlled, Open Label Clinical Phase III Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trabedersen (Primary) ; Carmustine; Lomustine; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPPHIRE
- Sponsors Isarna Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003686).
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 27 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.