A Single Centre. Parallel-Group, Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Clinical Trial on Ethosuximide for the Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ethosuximide (Primary)
- Indications Complex regional pain syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.