Targeted Intensification by a Preparative Regimen for Patients With High-Grade B-Cell Lymphoma Utilizing Standard-Dose Yttrium-90 Ibritumomab Tiuxetan (Zevalin) Radioimmunotherapy (RIT) Combined With High-Dose BEAM [carmustine, etoposide, aracytine, melphalan] Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZBEAM2
- 11 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Aug 2009 Trial phase changed from IV to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.