Cetuximab (Erbitux), Capecitabine and Radiotherapy in Neoadjuvant Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced Resectable Rectal Cancer: A Phase II Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from Jun 2009 to Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 43 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.