A Double-Masked, Randomized, Parallel Group, Comparison of Olopatadine 0.6% and Fluticasone Proprionate 50mcg Nasal Sprays in a Two Week Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Olopatadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 12 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 130 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History