A Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomised, First Time In Man. Study to Investigate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Doses of AZD8848 Administered Intranasally to Healthy Male Volunteers and Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Male Patients Out Of Season.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 3025 (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms SAD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (130) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.