A Phase II Study of Sirolimus, Tacrolimus and Thymoglobulin, as Graft Versus Host Disease Prophylaxis in Patients Undergoing Unrelated Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Rituximab; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.