Phase I Study of Vorinostat in Combination With Niacinamide, and Etoposide for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Etoposide; Nicotinamide
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 09 Mar 2015 Treatment arms changed from 1 to 8 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.