Lenalidomide and Low Dose Dexamethasone Induction Therapy Followed by Low Dose Melphalan, Prednisone, Lenalidomide and Bortezomib Sequential Maintenance Therapy for Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.