Efficacy of SCH 420814 [preladenant] to Reduce the Frequency or Severity of Neuroleptic Induced Akathisia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Preladenant (Primary) ; Cholinergic receptor antagonists; Propranolol
- Indications Drug-induced akathisia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 21 Apr 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2008 New trial record.