Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 4 Weeks of Once Daily Treatment of 3 Doses of Orally Inhaled BI 1744 CL, Each in Fixed Dose Combination With 5 Microgram Tiotropium Bromide (Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler) Compared With 5 Microgram Tiotropium Bromide Monoproduct (Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler) in Patients With COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (360) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2008 Actual initiation date changed from May 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.