A Multinational, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AVE5026 in the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in Cancer Patients at High Risk for VTE and Who Are Undergoing Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semuloparin (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAVE-ONCO
- 23 Jun 2012 EudraCT reports Actual Initiation Date is 29 Jul 2008.
- 19 Jun 2012 Results published in Annals of Internal Medicine.
- 13 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History