Phase II Study of Irinotecan, Carboplatin, and Sunitinib in the First Line Treatment of Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.