A Phase I/II, Randomized, Observer Blinded Study to Evaluate and Compare the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Investigational Pneumococcal Vaccine Formulations Versus a Licensed Non-GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Vaccine and GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Aluminum-based 10-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, in Healthy Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 30 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from 1 Jun 2007 to 1 Sep 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from 1 Jun 2006 to 1 May 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (335) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.