The Long Term Effects of Alfuzosin (Xatral XL) in LUTS [lower urinary tract symptoms]/BPH [Benign prostatic hyperplasia] Patients: Evaluation of Voiding and Storage Function According to Bladder Outlet Obstruction Grade and Bladder Contractility.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Alfuzosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (234) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 New trial record.