A Phase I, Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD2624 When Given in Multiple Ascending Oral Doses in Young Healthy Male Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pavinetant (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms JMAD
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (1 Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 New trial record.