Phase I-II Study of Oral Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (Vorinostat) in Combination With Topotecan in Patients With Chemosensitive Recurrent Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Topotecan (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2010 Actual initiation date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.