Phase I/II Study of a Triplet Combination of CBP501, Pemetrexed and Cisplatin in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and in Chemotherapy-naive Patients With Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CBP 501 (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CanBas
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History