A 24-Week International, Multi-centre, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin in Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control With Diet and Exercise.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and eight other trials assessing efficacy and safety of sexagliptin published in the Diabetes Therapy (2016).
- 01 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met according to results published in Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History