A comparison of a combination drug of an angiotensin II receptor antagonist and a low-dose diuretic vs combination therapy with an angiotensin II receptor antagonist and a calcium channel blocker in hypertensive patients with metabolic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/losartan (Primary) ; Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATCH
- 26 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Systolic-blood-pressure' has been met according to results presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 26 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 11 Jul 2008 New trial record.