A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Diazoxide Choline in Non-Diabetic Hypertriglyceridemic Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type V; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2009 Primary endpoint 'Triglyceride levels' has been met, according to an Essentialis Therapeutics media release.
- 15 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2008 Enrollment in this trial has been completed, according to an Essentialis media release. 92 patients have been enrolled.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History