A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Tamsulosin Monotherapy and Tamsulosin Plus Solifenacin in Men With a Residual Overactive Bladder Symptoms of Urinary Frequency and Urgency With/Without Urgency Incontinence After Previous Monotherapy With Tamsulosin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 14 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.