A Multicenter, Phase II Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Amplimexon (Imexon for Injection) in Combination With Taxotere (Docetaxel) for Previously Treated Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Imexon (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliMed
- 24 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2009 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.