An Open-Label, Phase 1 Study of MLN8237, a Novel Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 11 Sep 2017 Results (n=671) of population PK analysis using patient data from 6 Phase 1, 1 Phase 1/2 and 3 Phase 2 clinical trials published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 29 Mar 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has changed from 12 months to up to 422 days and treatment arms changed from 1 to 3.
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.