A Multinational, Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study Of Sunitinib Malate [sunitinib] Versus Sorafenib In Patients With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 May 2018 Results of a secondary analysis assessing the impact of baseline characteristics on the outcomes of sorafenib-treated advanced HCC patients (n=544) published in the Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology
- 23 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Czech Republic, Hungary, Portugal) identified as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History