A Pilot Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy, and PK Profile of a Switch in Antiretroviral Therapy to a RTI Sparing Combination of LPV/r and RAL in Virologically Suppressed HIV-infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KITE
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Jun 2011 to Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History