A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Phase 3 Extension Study Investigating the Safety and Efficacy Over 40 Weeks of 2 Doses of MAP0010 [budesonide] in Asthmatic Children (12 Months to 8 Years Old at the Time of Enrollment Into the MAP0010-CL-P301 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors MAP Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (192) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.