A Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of RWJ-333369 [carisbamate] as Adjunctive Therapy in Korean and Japanese Patients With Partial Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SK Life Science
- 01 Aug 2012 SK Life Science added as trial association and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00697762).
- 17 Mar 2011 Actual end date is Apr 2009 for extension trial ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2011 Actual initiation date is Mar 2008 according to extension trial ClinicalTrials.gov.