A Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of AVE8062 (25 mg/m2) Administered Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced-Stage Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Treated With Cisplatin (75 mg) After Failure of Anthracycline and Ifosfamide Chemotherapies.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ombrabulin (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Sanofi media release.
- 08 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has been met, according to a Sanofi media release.
- 19 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 355 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History