A Reduced Intensity Conditioning With Clofarabine Antithymocyte Globulin and Total Lymphoid Irradiation Followed by Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.