Star-tor - Registry For The Evaluation Of The Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of Temsirolimus (Torisel), Sunitinib (Sutent), And Axitnib (Inlyta) For The Treatment Of Subjects With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (Mrcc), Mantle Cell Lymphoma (Mcl), And Gastro-intestinal Stroma Tumor (Gist).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR-TOR
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 10 Feb 2018 Results (n=297) assessing if treatment dose modifications results in improved outcomes in patients receiving Sunitinib as first line presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2023.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History